New MICHELIN X Multi Z
Safety and outstanding durability with cost effectiveness
- The new MICHELIN X Multi Z is suitable for medium to heavy vehicles optimized for short to medium distance national, regional and highway operation.
- Brings outstanding durability and all-season mobility in all kinds of road conditions
November 2014 - Michelin, the market leader in tyre technology has launched its latest innovation in the Asian market; the new MICHELIN X Multi Z.
MICHELIN X Multi Z is the latest generation of MICHELIN Truck & Bustiresespecially designed for businesses that require high levels of safety for its drivers, loads and passengers without sacrificing the durability that is needed for traveling over different types of road surfaces and for long distances.
MICHELIN X Multi Z features MICHELIN technology that improves safety, resistance to road hazard damage and durability with low rolling resistance which is translated with these key features:
- Outstanding mileage due to wider tread blocks with optimization of slow wear-rate rubber compound
- Less downtime due to better resistance to wear and road hazard damage
- Better stability on road due to wider contact patch
- Better fuel saving due to low rolling resistance
- Excellent retreadability due to robust casing design
“Safety is deeply rooted in all Michelin’s product DNA but besides safety, operators also want a well-rounded solution which will be cost-effective. MICHELIN X Multi Z is able to offer safety and durability that will reduce downtime and high tyre mileage. This combined performance from MICHELIN X Multi Z is evidence of MICHELIN Total Performance and this ensures that our customers are very satisfied when using MICHELINtiresrdquo;, said (XXX), Marketing Director, Truck and Bus, Michelin Philippines.
MICHELIN X Multi Z all position tubelesstireswill be available in sizes 11R22.5, 12R22.5 and 295/80R22.5Z in Philippines starting from 2014.