MICHELIN WARRANTY FOR MICHELIN TRUCK TIRES
We are pleased to list you here with the terms and conditions of our warranty for Michelin truck tires. Kindly note that information found in this letter are extracts from the Michelin Truck Tire Warranty and Operator's Manual which contains the complete information on the terms and condition of our warranty.
What is Covered and for How Long?
MICHELIN truck tires bearing the Michelin name and complete serial and identification numbers, used in commercial service according to the instructions contained in the Michelin Truck Tire Warranty and Operator's Manual, are covered by this limited warranty against defects in workmanship and materials.Term of Warranty
This warranty is for the life of the original usable tread. At that time, all warranties, express or implied, expired.
- The life of the original usable tread is the original tread down to the level of the tread wear indicators.
What is not covered?
Tires which become unserviceable due to
- Road hazard injury (e.g. a cut, snag, bruise, impact damage or puncture);
- Incorrect fitting of the tire, tire/wheel imbalance or improper repair;
- Misapplication, improper maintenance, racing, under-inflation, over-inflation, or other abuse resulting in casing damage or fatigue;
- Accident, fire, chemical corrosion, contamination, tire alteration or vandalism;
- Flat spotting caused by improper storage;
- The addition of liquid, solid or gaseous materials other than air, nitrogen or carbon dioxide;
- Load or speed greater than the ISO load/speed value recommended;
- Uneven or rapid wear caused by mechanical irregularity in the vehicle such as axle misalignment, resulting in damage to the under-tread, carcass or steel belts;
- Ozone or weather cracking;
Conditions and Exclusions
This warranty does not provide compensation for loss of time, loss of use of vehicle, inconvenience or incidental or consequential damages. Tires presented for claim remain the property of the owner/consumer and Michelin brand accepts no responsibility for loss of, of damage to,tireswhich are in the custody or control of a Michelin truck tyre retailer for the purpose of inspection for warranty adjustment. Tires accepted for claim become the property of Michelin. In the event of a disputed claim, the owner/consumer must make the tyre available for further inspection.
No Michelin representative, employee or retailer has the authority to make or imply any representation, promise or agreement, which in any way varies the terms of this warranty.
This warranty applies only in the Republic of the PHILIPPINES.